The 25th Edition of the
ASA Easter International Swim Meet
between the 5th and 7th April 2018
The Aquatic Sports Association of Malta has the pleasure to invite clubs which are affiliated to FINA through membership of their own federation, to participate in the 25th International Age Group Swimming Meeting to be held in Malta between Thursday 5th and Saturday 7th April 2018 (the week-end after Easter 2018).
The events shall be held in the 50 meter outdoor pool of the National Swimming Pool, Malta.
Omega Ares21 automatic timing equipment shall be used.
The organizers may arrange Full Board accommodation and inland transport.
The meeting shall be held over three days and the program shall comprise:
- 50m Free, Breast, Back and Butterfly, Men and Women (All Age Groups);
- 100m Free, Breast, Back and Butterfly, Men and Women (All Age Groups);
- 200m Free, Breast, Back, Butterfly and Individual Medley, Men and Women (All Age Groups);
- 400m Free and Individual Medley, Men and Women (Open) max 3 heats in medley event;
- 800m Free, Men and Women (Open) max 3 heats;
- 1500m Free, Men and Women (Open) max 3 heats;
- 4 by 100m Free and Medley Relays, Men and Women (Open);
- 4 by 100m Free and Medley Relays, Mixed (Open);
- 4 by 200m Free Relay, Men and Women (Open).
The age groups are as follows:
- Born 2000; or before (Open);
- Born 2001;
- Born 2002;
- Born 2003;
- Born 2004;
- Born 2005;
- Born 2006 or after.
Heats shall be fixed according to entry times and not according to age.
All events shall be heat declared.
In the Age-Group events, medals shall be awarded to the swimmers obtaining the best three results in each event by age group. In the Open events medals shall be awarded to the swimmers obtaining the best three results.
An entry fee of 5 Euro per swimmer per event shall be charged. Fees for relays are of €15.00 per team. There is also a Club registration fee of €50. Closing date is Sunday 25th March 2018.
A club may not enter more than two teams for the relay events. All teams shall be composed of swimmers from the same club. Starting Lists shall be distributed free of charge. Further information, including financial conditions and registration forms, as well as arrangements for training camps prior to the meet, are available by contacting the Organising team on firstname.lastname@example.org
The GUESS 24th Easter International Swim Meet
was held between the 20th and the 22nd April 2017